25 Aralık 2015 Cuma

What am i ?

One children came to our restaurant today where i am working. She was around 4 years. Firstly we look at one another. Than we met.

-Hi. I am Müge. And what is yours?
-My name is Melis.

Than sudenly she was a pink dinosaur, My nephew was a cobra, and i was a blue dinosaur. We started to play.

We were laughing, we were hugging each other. I think she liked me as i felt. After 20 minutes have already passed. I don't why, i wondered. (I think that i wanted her not to forget me)

I asked: Tell me! Do you remember what was my name?

After a minute of silence...

She said:

-hmmmmm.. Your name is tree which is outside right now like pine tree. We adorn them at Christmas. You are like them.

That time i melt away with happinies. She didn't remember what was my name but she chose the tree in her memory of the thousands of things for me.

I was happy. It made me happy that the idea of staying in the mind of a child like a tree... I felt my self realy like pine tree..

Than it was time to go. We said goodbye to each other. We kissed each other gently. I was flying...

I didn't write for a long time. I was in the throes for this. Right now i found my time to write on my planet, my hand wrote this story.

It made me happy that becoming a tree in a child's mouth..

I wish one day we can be tree...

p.s: Actually this story was written a few days ago. But than one superman wanted to read this. It was hard for him because it was written in Turkish :) After a while he gave me courage. Because also i wanted to write in english but i was shy and i didn't trust my self to write in foreign language. But right now as you see i wrote! Thanks superman ! and sorry for my wrong..

When i was writing this, i was listening this music. I am sharing with you..




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder